Facts About Search Engine Optimization in 2017seospecialist7
Facts About Search Engine Optimization in 2017
- Getting ranked number one makes all the difference. 42% of searchers click on the top-ranking listing. 8% click the second-ranking. The CTR continues to drop from there.
- 77% of searchers will select organic over a paid listing in the Google search engine results. Furthermore, when searching, 67% select organic search when buying a product.
- The average cost of search engine optimization in the US is between 2,500 and 5,000 per month or per project.
- In most cases search engine optimization beats PPC and social media marketing in lead generation.
- A study by Forrester from 2006 found that 93% of all internet traffic comes from a search engine.
- Google controls 64.42% of the search market while Microsoft achieved 30.01% of the U.S. search market share in March — 14.32% from Bing.com and 15.69% from Yahoo Search.
- 75% of users do not scroll past the first page of search engine results.
- 81% of businesses consider their blog to be one of their most important SEO assets.
- Tens of billions of voice searches occur every month when looking across all devices. This has many SEO companies trying to optimize for them.
- In a study recently conducted by Search Engine Journal, SEO leads had a 14.6% close rate while outbound marketing leads had a 1.7% close rate.
- 40% of adults new use voice search every day.
- Voice searches on Google are up 35 times in 2016 over 2008.